The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grandkids Visiting - Making Ice Cream

I don't expect to post very much on the blog for a while since our daughter and her four little ones are visiting for a few weeks. We've been doing all sorts of exciting things, most involving rides in the golf cart. This evening we're making ice cream and trying to hold off until after dinner before we devour it. Here's a photo I took a few moments ago. Cute bunch, aren't they?


What little blessings they are.

And while I'm at it, so I don't run afoul of the grandchild equal time rule, I'd better include photos of our two other grandchildren...











...another pair of blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment