The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Video: Pope Benedict and Bulgarian Patriarch

Last week I mentioned how the Holy Father, following in the footsteps of his predecessor. is strongly committed to achieving the Christian unity that Jesus prayed for so fervently. I also referred to Pope Benedict's meeting with the patriarch of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church. Today I came across a video highlighting that meeting and thought it was worth including below:

1 comment:

  1. I am new to the blogging world. Just trying to get mine up and running out here in Colorado. I am excited to muse a little about the Catholic faith online and I hope you would check mine out at some point. Blessings. Interesting posts by the way, I enjoy reading them!

    http://sjdemoor.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete