The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Catholic - Jewish Relations

My visit to the synagogue earlier today brought to mind how dedicated Pope Benedict is to continuing the improvement in Catholic-Jewish relations that we saw under his predecessor, Pope John Paul II. I recalled seeing a video of a Vatican visit by several Israeli rabbis that took place earlier this year, before the pope made his visit to the Holy Land. And so I did a little Google search and was amazed that I actually found it on YouTube. I have included it below:

No comments:

Post a Comment