The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Planned Parenthood Leader Resigns After Watching Ultrasound of Abortion Procedure

Here's one for you...a leader of Planned Parenthood in Atlanta resigns after watching an ultrasound of an abortion. Click here to watch a video of the news story: Planned Parenthood Leader Resigns

No comments:

Post a Comment