The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Grandchildren

I just realized that in the few posts I made during our trip up north, I included photos of only five of our seven grandchildren. And so, in an effort to appease the two neglected grandsons, I present you with Ezekiel and Phineas (wonderful biblical names), who are quite obviously rabid New England Patriots fans. And how about all that hair?


...and, of course, I must include another photo of the new baby, granddaughter Veronica. I especially like her one-eye-open smile.


...and, finally, here's one more of the four siblings who live on Cape Cod: (L to R) Eduardo, Pedro, Carlos and Camilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment