The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Monday, September 6, 2010

More Photos of Our New Grandson

When little Benedito was born last Friday his sister and brothers were all very excited. And so, when we took them to the hospital to visit the little guy and his mom, they all wanted a turn holding the baby. The photos below tell the story...

Benedito and Pedro (9)
Benedito and Camilla (7)

Benedito and Carlos (6)

Benedito and Eddie (3)
Five beautiful gifts from God...

No comments:

Post a Comment