The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pope Speaks to British Politicians

Pope Benedict XVI said many things during his recent visit to the United Kingdom, but one of the more interesting addresses he gave was that to British politicians in Westminster Hall. The below video provides a nice, brief overview.


You can read the Holy Father's complete address here: Address of Pope Benedict XVI - Westminster Hall.

 Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment