The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sardana -- Dancing at the Monastery in Montserrat

In my last post, earlier today, I included two photos of a Catholic youth group we encountered when visiting the Benedictine Monastery at Montserrat in the hills west of Barcelona. I've included here a video I took of the group dancing in the square adjacent to the monastery. They were joined by many others who just jumped in and danced along with the crowd. I hope you enjoy watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment