The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Friday, March 4, 2011

The USCCB and the New American Bible, Revised Edition

The other day I mentioned that the US Bishops' website lacked information on the new translation of the New American Bible. Apparently they have corrected the omission. I visited their website a few moments ago and found that it contains quite a bit of good information on the upcoming availability of the Revised Edition. The new edition is not yet available online, but they promise it will be up and running soon.

Click here to visit the page: NAB-RE

If you want to purchase the Revised Edition -- available on Ash Wednesday -- you can pre-order a copy via Amazon right now. It is available in several bindings. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment