The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What a world!

Do you realize that in New York City 41% of all babies are killed before they are born? In New York, therefore, people can choose to kill their unborn babies, but they are not allowed to choose a super-sized Coca Cola. This is the logic of the emerging "nanny state" in which the nanny cares nothing for her children.

Pray for our country.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment