The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Louis Farrakhan's Latest on the President

I came across this video earlier today, and while Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam is probably among the most unreliable sources of information on almost any subject, what he had to say piqued my interest. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd have a field day with this one. But I'm not. I just think Farrakhan is one more self-promoter who wants people to believe he's a major player. Anyway, it's all very interesting.



What a world we live in. We've all got front-row seats. I'm just not certain how the show will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment