The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The UK, Great Britain, England & a whole lot more

I tend to notice how people will misapply the names of the United Kingdom, Great Britain, and England, and enjoy explaining the differences to them. I too used to err in this regard until an English friend took the time to educate me. But if you want to be fully educated about the Crown and all that falls under its sway, then I offer you the below rather remarkable video. As you will discover, the narrator provides thirty minutes of information in a five-minute video. Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment