The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving at the Wildwood Soup Kitchen

One of my colleagues at the Wildwood Soup Kitchen, passed along this video today. It's an item from a local evening news show here in The Villages, Florida. Interestingly, as they interviewed me, you can see dear Diane, the head cook, moving about behind me and doing all the work while I schmooze with the cameraman and the reporter. Ah, well, it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.


If you want to watch more exciting videos of the happenings at the Wildwood Soup Kitchen, go to the "News" page of our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment