The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Videos added to the Wildwood Soup Kitchen website

It's only taken me a month, but I finally got around to adding some videos to the website of the Wildwood Soup Kitchen. As you know if you've followed this blog, our local TV station here in The Villages has been very supportive of the soup kitchen and gives us plenty of good publicity. They covered us at Thanksgiving and again at Christmas. I have now placed both videos on the website which represents a major technological breakthrough for us...not really, but it sounds better than the truth which is just plain laziness on my part.


Both videos have been posted on this blog in recent weeks, but if you'd like to check them out in their new "official soup kitchen setting", click here: Wildwood Soup Kitchen News.


No comments:

Post a Comment