The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dictatorship of Relativism: an Addendum

Just a brief follow-up to my previous post on Professor Ken Howell and his unjust experience with the University of Illinois. If you would like to read what Pope Benedict has to say about the latest form of totalitarianism, the dictatorship of relativism, then read his homily delivered on 18 April 2005, at the beginning of the conclave of the College of Cardinals that ultimately elected him. It's an absolutely wonderful homily: Cardinal Ratzinger's Homily.

No comments:

Post a Comment