The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Happy and Holy Christmas!!


Our daughter, son-in-law and their five beautiful children have arrived from Massachusetts and will monopolize most of our waking moments (and even a few of the non-waking ones) for a while. I do not expect to post very much during their stay, so I want to wish a Happy and Holy Christmas to all who read this blog and to your families. If I can I'll post a photo or two once in a while.

As my gift, here are a couple of neat little videos I stumbled across on YouTube. They inject some of our current technical and networking capabilities into a very special first century event.




No comments:

Post a Comment