The occasional, often ill-considered thoughts of a Roman Catholic permanent deacon who is ever grateful to God for his existence. Despite the strangeness we encounter in this life, all the suffering we witness and endure, being is good, so good I am sometimes unable to contain my joy. Deo gratias!


Although I am an ordained deacon of the Catholic Church, the opinions expressed in this blog are my personal opinions. In offering these personal opinions I am not acting as a representative of the Church or any Church organization.

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Time to Vote

About all I'll say with regard to the current electon -- assuming, of course, that you have not yet cast your ballot -- is VOTE PRO-LIFE!! 

I have never voted for a pro-abortion (aka, pro-choice) candidate in any election. How could I? Anyone who can support abortion, the willful slaughter of the most innocent among us, will likely support anything. And that's the most disturbing thing about pro-abortion politicians and those who support them. 

Dear Diane and I will be on a brief vacation in advance of election day, and will take time to pray for our country and those we have elected or intend to elect. We pray that all turn to God in humility and strive only to do His will for our nation and in their lives. 

And remember, our God, a loving God, the God of mercy and forgiveness, is in complete charge of His Creation, and that includes this country and it’s people. His ways are so very different from ours, so we accept all and thank Him for all. Everything is a gift for those who love the Lord. 

Faith over fear, dear friends.

God's peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment